HEXUS has reviewed its fair share of gaming laptops over the years, bringing our readers key insight into a manufacturer's thinking and providing sage buying advice.
Today, and in partnership with Gigabyte and Nvidia, we're turning the tables by asking you to take part in a short survey designed to see what consumers really want from a modern gaming laptop PC. The survey should only take a couple of minutes of your time, and to show our appreciation, we'll be rewarding one lucky participant with a Gigabyte P57W laptop worth £1,199!
How's that for a deal? Simply complete the below survey, provided by Gigabyte and Nvidia, to be in with a chance of winning. Thank you for taking part and good luck!
Перейти на сайт конкурса
Terms & conditions
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- The prize draw is open to HEXUS readers aged 12 years or over.
- The competition winner will be picked at random from all eligible entries that arrive by midnight of the closing date, May 13, 2016.
- Only one entry is permitted per household via the above survey entry form. Duplicate entries will result in disqualification and no entrant may win more than one prize.
- The winners will be notified via email by May 20, 2016. The winner must claim their prize within 7 days of the promoter sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, HEXUS reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
- The prize is a Gigabyte P57W gaming laptop.
- In the event that the prize offered is unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater specification.
- Prizes will ship to winners within 45 days of the draw, though we aim for sooner.
- HEXUS and its partners are responsible for shipping within the criteria laid out and the winner is responsible for local taxes if applicable.
- Prize draws are not open to employees of HEXUS and their affiliates, agencies, suppliers, sponsors and members employees' immediate families.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- A list of previous competition winners is available at HEXUS.net/Competition_Winners.